The Baking Club is an auto-renewing subscription meaning you pay for your baking kits every 12 months, but you're free to cancel anytime. Sign up to the Baking Club today to receive your first box in the middle of July!
**Please Note: Our Baking Club boxes may contain nuts and so are not suitable for people with nut allergies**
- A monthly baking kit and recipe posted through your letterbox each month. Each box contains all the dry ingredients, packed separately in the right quantities to give you the satisfaction of baking from scratch. We even include extras such as baking paper and a handy butter measure. We use the best ingredients in our kits, including award-winning local flour, Belgian chocolate and ground Madagascan vanilla.
- The cut-off for the June box was the 1st of June.
- Any orders placed after 1st of June will receive our July box on or around the 15th of July.
As our recipes change every month, they may not be suitable for allergy sufferers and may contain wheat, nuts, soya, milk and sulphites.
How It Works
This is an auto-renewing service, which you are free to cancel any time. The rolling 12-month subscription means you will receive 12 boxes with your first payment. After 12 months, you will be recharged for the next 12 months, and so on until you cancel your subscription.
There is no tie-in, you are free to cancel any time up until the 1st of each month. We send out all our boxes around the middle of the month. The cutoff date to receive the month's box is the 1st day of the month.
- If you join on or before the 1st of June your first box will be sent out around the 15th of June.
- If you join on or after the 2nd of June then your first box will be sent on the 15th of July.
The Baking Club subscription boxes are sent free of charge to UK addresses, however, if you buy something else in the same transaction, you may be charged £2.99 for delivery of that item.
What Else Will I Need?
We keep the recipe a surprise until the kit lands on your doormat, but you can get a feel for what might arrive from our Past Recipes page. You'll need to add the fresh ingredients which will be butter, eggs, milk and sometimes one other ingredient that you can easily get from your local supermarket - e.g. fresh fruit, double cream.
All our Baking Club recipes are designed so that you’ll only ever need standard baking tins, outlined below
If you need all the tins, have a look at our Bakeware Bundle.