A delicious sticky toffee mug pudding, perfect topped with ice cream or whipped cream.
What's in the Box?
Contains 1 x 45g portion of sticky toffee mug cake mix
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of the pot of sticky toffee mix into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust
time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your sticky toffee mug cake even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), soft dark brown sugar (sugar and cane molasses), caster sugar, ground Madagascan vanilla, salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide)
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of milk, soya and nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1500kJ / 353kcal, Fat 0.6g (of which saturates 0.0g), Carbohydrates 82g (of which sugars 49g), Protein 4.5g, Salt 0.74g