Makes 40 (10 per pack) delicious cinnamon buns. The recipe has been approved by Michel Roux and is perfect served warm as a breakfast treat. Your kit will contain all of the dry ingredients that you’ll need, a step-by-step recipe card and even some handy extras to help you along.
What's in the Box?
- Premium dry ingredients in exact amounts needed
- Step-by-step recipe
This product is one large box containing 4 kits, not 4 individual boxes,
How to make it?
- Rub together the flour, salt (bag 1) and 65g of butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Add 225ml lukewarm milk and the yeast (bag 2) and caster sugar (bag 3). Mix until a dough is formed.
- Knead for 5-10 minutes, then leave to rise until doubled in size (60-90 mins).
- Roll the risen dough into a 40x25cm rectangle and then spread with 60g soft butter.
- Sprinkle with dark muscovado sugar, cinnamon (bag 4) then roll the dough up lengthways.
- Cut the roll into 10 slices, then arrange into lightly greased foil trays.
- Leave to rise for 20-30 mins. Pre-heat the oven to 180oc/ Gas Mark 4 (160oC fan assisted).
- Brush the risen buns with a little milk, then bake for 15-18 mins until golden.
- Mix 20g of butter with the icing sugar (bag 5) and 2 tbsps of milk to make a thick white icing. Spread this over the buns whilst still hot.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Ingredients: strong white bread flour (wheat flour, statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), icing sugar (24%) (sugar, anti-caking agent: cornflour), dark brown sugar (sugar, cane molasses), caster sugar, yeast (yeast, emulsifier: sorbitan, monostearate), cassia cinnamon (1%), salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide).
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of milk, soya and nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1534kJ / 361kcal, Fat 0.9g (on which saturates 0g), Carbohydrates 79.1g (of which sugars 37.2g), Protein 8g, Salt 1.9g