Wow, your friends and family with our brand new Espresso Martini cupcake baking kit. We include all the dry ingredients, cupcake cases, easy to follow recipe card, piping bag and decorations. Just add milk, eggs, butter and Vodka.
These Espresso Martini cupcakes make the perfect gift for cocktail lovers, birthday cakes, parties, anniversaries and any special occasions.
What's in the Box?
The kit contains cake mix, icing mix, decorations, cupcake cases, piping bag and straws.
How to make your Espresso Martini Cupcakes
With our baking kit, it couldn't be more simple to know how to make Espresso Martini Cupcakes!
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC fan & line the cupcake tray with the cases.
- Put Bag 1 into a bowl, add both the eggs and 175g of butter. Beat the mixture until well combined. Put Bag 2 in a small bowl with 1 tbsp (15ml) of vodka and mix together. Add the coffee mixture to the cake batter with 2 tbsp of milk, then mix until light & fluffy.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20-25 mins. Test the cakes with a skewer, if it comes out clean, the cakes are done. Using the same skewer pierce all the cupcakes several times.
- Pour 2 tbsp (30ml) vodka into a small bowl and brush or drizzle over the cakes. Leave in the tin to cool completely.
5. For the icing, mix 150g butter, Bag 3 and 15ml vodka together until pale & smooth. If your icing is stiff you may need to add 1 tbsp of milk. Fill the provided piping bag with the icing, and snip around 2-3cm off the end. Pipe a generous swirl onto each cupcake. Decorate with Bag 4, and a quarter of one of the straws
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Icing sugar: (sugar (97%), maize starch), caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrition (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), cocoa, dark choc curls; (sugar 49.5%; cocoa mass 43.0%; cocoa butter 7.0%; emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring), coffee powder (soluble coffee with finely ground roasted coffee (5%)), baking powder (raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), wheat flour (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)).
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of milk and nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1592kJ / 375kcal, Fat 1.4g (of which saturates 0.6g), Carbohydrates 86g (of which sugars 69g), Protein 3.2g, Salt 0.35g