Wow, your friends and family with our brand new Lemon Margarita cupcake baking kit. We include all the dry ingredients, cupcake cases, easy to follow recipe card, piping bag and decorations. Just add milk, eggs, butter and Vodka.
These Lemon Margarita cupcakes make the perfect gift for cocktail lovers, birthday cakes, parties, anniversaries and any special occasions.
The Special Offer - Lemon Margarita Cupcake Kit has a best before date of 9th May 2021
What's in the Box?
The kit contains cake mix, icing mix, decorations, cupcake cases, piping bag and straws.
How to make your Lemon Margarita Cupcakes
With our baking kit, it couldn't be more simple to know how to make Lemon Margarita Cupcakes!
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC fan & line the cupcake tray with the cases.
- Put Bag 1 into a bowl, add both eggs & 175g of butter. Beat the mixture until well combined. Add the zest of 1 lemon and 3 tbsp lemon juice, then mix until light and fluffy.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20-25 mins. Test the cakes with a skewer, if it comes out clean, the cakes are done. Using the same skewer pierce all the cupcakes several times.
- Pour 3 tbsp (45ml) of tequila into a small bowl, add Bag 2 and the juice of ½ the remaining lemon. Mix together to make a syrup, reserve around 2 tbsp for the icing. Brush or drizzle the rest of the syrup over the cupcakes. Leave in the tin to cool completely.
- For the icing, mix 150g butter and Bag 3 together until pale and smooth. Add the remaining syrup to the icing and mix to combine. You may wish to add another 1-2 tsp of tequila to the buttercream mixture. Fill the provided piping bag with the icing, and snip around 2-3cm off the end. Pipe a generous swirl onto each cupcake. Decorate with Bag 4 and a quarter of one of the straws.
There you have it - perfect Lemon Margarita Cupcakes!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Icing sugar: (sugar (97%), maize starch), caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrition (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), granulated sugar, plain white flour: (wheat flour, statutory nutrients: calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin), yellow sprinkles (sugar, maize starch, colour (lutein), coconut oil, glazing agent (beeswax)), baking powder (raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), wheat flour (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), natural vanilla flavour: (natural flavouring substances, carriers: maltodextrin, propylene glycol; anti-caking agent).
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of milk, soya and nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1531kJ / 360kcal, Fat 0.4g (of which saturates 0.0g), Carbohydrates 86g (of which sugars 68g), Protein 2.6g, Salt 0.34g