A single pot of our delicious Belgian chocolate brownie mix makes one the best brownies in a mug you'll ever taste! Your brownie will bake in the microwave in just 60 seconds, and is perfect topped with ice cream, whipped cream or marshmallows.
What's in the Box?
Contains 1 x 55g portion of mug brownie mix
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of the pot of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust
time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug brownie even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (16%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cocoa
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1702kJ / 403kcal, Fat 6.8g (of which saturates 3.9g), Carbohydrates 77g (of which sugars 51g), Protein 5.5g, Salt 0.01g