A must have snack for anyone that loves Candy Crush as much as we do! A delicious Belgian chocolate mug brownie, perfectly topped with candy toppers. Bake in 60 seconds!
What's in the Box?
3 portions of Candy Crush chocolate mug brownie cake mix and candy toppers
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml (2tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Top with the snowies and enjoy straight from the mug! To make your mug brownie even more awesome, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), white chocolate flavour candy with candy topping (sugar, palm oil, whey powder (from milk), wheat flour (with added calcium; iron; niacin; thiamin), wheat starch, glucose syrup, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural flavourings, natural colours: carotenes; beetroot red; anthocyanins; chlorophyllin; glazing agent: beeswax), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (16%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cocoa.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1786kJ / 424kcal, Fat 10.2g (on which saturates 7.2g), Carbohydrates 76g (of which sugars 52g), Protein 4.9g, Salt 0.06g