The term ‘Baked In Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Office 112, Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8PH. Our company registration number is 08517657 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Delivery & returns
See our delivery & returns page for more details
Discount codes and vouchers
Free Gift with Purchase promotions
If you receive a free gift with pruchase or new subscription as part of any of our offers, and subsequently cancel and request a refund, the customer must return the gift in saleable condition at their expense to Baked In, Office 112, Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8PH
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We know you will love our products, but if for any reason you don't please drop as an email at email@example.com to give us the opportunity to put things right. If you are still not happy then simply return the product to us in the condition you received it and we'll issue you a full refund.
1. Subscriptions for the Baking Club are re-billed on the 1st of each month.
2. To cancel your Baking Club subscription log into your account and cancel your subscription before the 1st of the month to deactivate your subscription and prevent any further payments being taken.
1. The promoter is: Baked In Ltd (company no. 08517657) whose registered office is at Office 112, Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8PH.
2. Employees of Baked In Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. The winner will be notified by email and/or announcement on a social media site such as www.facebook.com/bakedincakes or www.twitter.com/bakedincakeswithin 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Instagram competitions are only live for 24 hours unless explicitly stated.
15. Prizes can only be mailed to UK addresses