Treat yourself! A gooey and soft cookie dough bursting with Belgian milk chocolate chips. It's ready in 45 seconds, just enough time to get the ice cream out of the freezer!
What's in the Box?
Contains 3 x separately packed 60g portions
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug cookie mix into the mug and add 10ml milk.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 45 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one,
adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug cookie even more awesome,
top with a scoop of vanilla
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Plain flour (wheat flour, statutory nutrients (calcium carbonate, iron, thiamin, niacin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (19%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), caster sugar, light brown sugar, natural vanilla flavouring, salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide).
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1643kJ / 388kcal, Fat 6.0g (of which saturates 3.4g), Carbohydrates 76g (of which sugars 44g), Protein 5.8g, Salt 0.7g