1. The promoter is Bakedin.
2. Employees of Bakedin, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. You must be a UK resident, and over the age of 18 to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition is hosted on Twitter only. Members of the public can enter by 're-tweeting' the 'featured', 'pinned', or specified post published on the Bakedin Twitter account.
5. The competition will close at 10.30am on the date specified on the competition post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted or accepted.
6. Bakedin reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the case of any event outside of the promoter’s control.
7. Bakedin is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be decided through a random draw of all the re-tweets received on the 'featured' or 'pinned' status. The decision is final and Bakedin will not enter into discussion or negotiation. The winner will be notified via Twitter and will be required to provide any details required for delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (with no relation to the competition) without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other social network.