Looking for the perfect card for that special occasion, but folded pieces of paper just aren't doing it for you anymore? How about a white 'Just For You' card that contains a Chocolate Brownie Mug Mix? Ohhh yes, you'll get serious brownie points with this one.
This 'Greeting Sweeting Card' (see what we did there?) comes complete with a Chocolate Mug Brownie Mix that you can make in the microwave in under 2 minutes.
If you want to include your own message on the card, just let us know what you want to say in the 'Gift Message' box. Or just leave it blank and we'll leave room for your own message.
What's in the Box?
Contains 1x chocolate brownie mug mix
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml milk.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one,
adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Finish with a scoop of ice cream, and then enjoy straight from the mug!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Chocolate Brownie Mix: Caster Sugar, Self Raising Flour (Wheat Flour, Raising Agents, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Statutory Nutrients (Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin)), Dark Chocolate Chunks (15%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Cocoa.
May contain traces of milk, wheat, soya, nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1694kJ / 401kcal, Fat 6.4g (on which saturates 3.8g), Carbohydrates 78.2g (of which sugars 52g), Protein 5.4g, Salt 0.03g