Happiness is Sticky Toffee Pudding! This is a perfect gift to treat someone special.
What's in the Box?
One mug and a sachet of Sticky Toffee Pudding Mix
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in the mug provided and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 80 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust
time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug brownie even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), soft dark brown sugar (sugar and cane molasses), caster sugar, natural vanilla flavouring, salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide)
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1511kJ / 356kcal, Fat 0.6g (of which saturates 0.0g), Carbohydrates 82g (of which sugars 50g), Protein 4.5g, Salt 0.49g