Our favourite Facebook Tabby just loves Mug Brownies and Marshmallows so this is a match made in heaven. A delicious Belgian chocolate brownie, perfectly topped with marshmallows.
What's in the Box?
3 portions of chocolate mug brownie cake mix and marshmallow toppers
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml (2tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have 3 Individual Portions a more or less powerful one, adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Top with the marshmallows and enjoy straight from the mug! To make your mug brownie even more awesome, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (15%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), marshmallows (glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, gelatine, anticaking agent: maize starch, natural vanilla flavouring), cocoa (potassium carbonate).
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1669kJ / 395kcal, Fat 6.2g (on which saturates 3.5g), Carbohydrates 77.2g (of which sugars 51.1g), Protein 5.5g, Salt 0g
Not suitable for vegetarians