You wanted Christmas Cards with added festive va va voom - you've come to the right place, this unique Christmas card contains a delicious Gingerbread Cake Mug Mix inside.
This 'Greeting Sweeting Card' (see what we did there?) comes complete with a Gingerbread Cake Mix that you can make in the microwave in under 2 minutes.
If you want to include your own message on the card, just let us know what you want to say in the 'Gift Message' box. Or just leave it blank and we'll leave room for your own message.
What's in the Box?
Contains 1x gingerbread cake mug mix
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug gingerbread mix into the mug and add 30ml milk.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one,
adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Finish with a scoop of ice cream, and then enjoy straight from the mug!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrition (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), dark brown sugar (sugar, cane molasses), ginger (1%), cassia cinnamon, mixed spice (coriander, cassia, ginger, nutmeg, fennel, cloves), salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide).
May contain traces of milk, wheat, soya, nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1526kJ / 359kcal, Fat 0.8g (on which saturates 0g), Carbohydrates 82g (of which sugars 47g), Protein 4.8g, Salt 0.24g