Do you have a friend that LOVES cookies? Whatever the occasion, birthdays, anniversaries, Mondays... send a Cookie in a Card!
Our 'Greeting Sweeting Cards' (see what we did there?) come packed with a Cookie Mug Mix and a seriously generous helping of Chocolate Beans to top it all off.
There's space for your own message too, so just let us know what you'd like us to write in the 'Gift Message' box when you order, or leave it blank to write your own message in later. Just make sure they know who to thank for the best. card. ever.
What's in the Box?
Contains 1x cookie mug mix and milk chocolate beans
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug cookie mix into the mug and add 10ml milk.
- Mix thoroughly, then pop a few chocolate beans into the dough.
- Microwave on full power for 45 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one,
adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Sprinkle a few more of the chocolate beans on top and finish with a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy straight from the mug!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Milk Chocolate Beans: (61%): Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Coca Mass, Dried Whey (Milk), Lactose (Milk), Tapioca Starch, Butter Oil (Milk), Colours: Titanium Dioxide; Carmine; Mixed Carotenes; Brilliant Blue; Copper Chlorophyllin; Curcumin; Anthocyanins (from Black Carrot); Carbon Black, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Vanilla Flavouring, Glazing Agent: Carnauba Wax, Cocoa Solids: 25% min.
Cookie Mix: (39%) Plain White Flour (Wheat Flour contains: Calcium; Niacin; Iron; Thiamin), Caster Sugar , Light Brown Sugar (Cane Molasses), Salt, Anti-Caking Agent: Sodium Ferrocyanide.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1737kJ / 411.5kcal, Fat 9.5g (on which saturates 5.55g), Carbohydrates 76g (of which sugars 59.8g), Protein 4.3g, Salt 0.45g