Wow, your friends and family with our brand new Strawberry Daiquiri cupcake baking kit. We include all the dry ingredients, cupcake cases, easy to follow recipe card, piping bag and decorations. Just add milk, eggs, butter, fresh strawberries and Rum.
These Strawberry Daiquiri cupcakes make the perfect gift for cocktail lovers, birthday cakes, parties, anniversaries and any special occasions.
What's in the Box?
The kit contains cake mix, icing mix, decorations, cupcake cases, piping bag and straws.
How to make your Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcakes
With our baking kit, it couldn't be more simple to know how to make Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcakes!
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC fan. Line the cupcake tray with the cases.
- Put the Bag 1 into a bowl, add both eggs and 175g of butter. Beat the mixture until well combined. Add 3 tbsp milk and mix until light and fluffy.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20-25 mins.
- While the cupcakes are baking, make the strawberry compote. Chop the strawberries roughly. Add chopped strawberries to a pan with 1 tbsp of water and Bag 2. Simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes. Remove the jam from the pan and pour into a bowl, cool for 2 minutes then mix in 3 tbsp of white rum.
- Test the cakes with a skewer. Put the muffin tray on a wire rack to cool completely. When the cakes are completely cool, cut out an upturned cone from the centre of each cake to the diameter of a 5 pence piece and fill with the strawberry compote, leaving 2 tbsp of compote aside for the icing.
- For the icing, mix 150g butter and Bag 3 together until pale and smooth. Mix in 2 tbsp of reserved compote and 2 tsp of white rum. Fill the provided piping bag with the icing and snip around 2-3cm off the end. Pipe a generous swirl onto each cupcake. Decorate with white chocolate curls and a quarter of one of the straws.
There you have it - perfect Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcakes!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Icing sugar: (sugar (97%), maize starch), caster sugar, self-raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrition (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), granulated sugar, plain white flour: (wheat flour, statutory nutrients: calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin), white choc curls; (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), baking powder (raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), wheat flour (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), natural vanilla flavour: (natural flavouring substances, carriers: maltodextrin, propylene glycol; anti-caking agent).
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1614kJ / 380kcal, Fat 1.0g (of which saturates 0.4g), Carbohydrates 90g (of which sugars 71g), Protein 2.7g, Salt 0.34g