Our double chocolate brownie kit makes 12 portions of delicious award winning chocolate brownie. The recipe was approved by Michel Roux and is the perfect treat served warm or cold. Your baking kit will contain all of the dry ingredients that you’ll need (just add fresh ones!), a step-by-step recipe card and even some handy extras to help you along.
What's in the Box?
- Premium dry ingredients in exact amounts needed
- Step-by-step recipe card
- Foil baking tray & baking paper
- Butter measure
- Cake testing skewer
How to make it?
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4 (160°C fan assisted), and grease and line the foil tray provided.
- Cream 200g soft butter with the caster sugar (bag 1). Then add the flour and cocoa (bag 2), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (bag 3) and 3 eggs before mixing well.
- Pour into the prepared tin, level the top and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Half fill a mug or small bowl with boiling water and sit the sealed bag of white Belgian chocolate chunks (bag 4) in it.
- Once melted, snip off one corner of the bag, and drizzle the white chocolate over the cooked brownie in your favourite pattern - have fun personalising your bake!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Ingredients: caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (14%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cocoa, Belgian white chocolate chunks (9%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring).
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1807kJ / 429kcal, Fat 9.4g (on which saturates 5.6g), Carbohydrates 79g (of which sugars 63g), Protein 4.8g, Salt 0.03g