Makes 12 portions of a delicious cookie and marshmallow sandwich, topped with milk and white Belgian chocolate. The recipe has been approved by Michel Roux and these cookies are just as fun to make as they are to eat. Your kit will contain all of the dry ingredients that you’ll need, a step-by-step recipe card and even some handy extras to help you along.
Not suitable for vegetarians due to the marshmallows in the kit.
What's in the Box?
- Premium dry ingredients in exact amounts needed
- Step-by-step recipe
- 4 sheets of baking paper
- Butter measure
- Wooden skewer
How to make it?
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C/ Gas Mark 3 (160°C fan assisted).
- Gently melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave, or on the hob.
- Add the cookie mix (bag 1) to a large bowl with the melted butter and an egg, and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 24 balls, and place them onto the lined baking trays, leaving 5cm between each cookie ball.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 mins. The cookies will firm up a little as they cool.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows (bag 2) over 12 of the cookies, and pop back in the oven for 1min.
- Sandwich the other 12 cookies over the marshmallowed cookies and press down.
- Melt the milk choc (bag 3) in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Spread the chocolate evenly over the top of each sandwich.
- Put the white chocolate bag (bag 4) in a mug of hot water and let melt. Snip the corner off the bag, and decorate the top of each cookie.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Ingredients: plain white flour (wheat flour, statutory nutrients: calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin), dark muscovado sugar, Belgian milk chocolate chunks (17%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla favouring), caster sugar, Belgian white chocolate chunks (8%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla favouring), marshmallows (6%) (glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, gelatine, anticaking agent: maize starch, natural vanilla flavouring), raising agent: bicarbonate of soda, ground Madagascan vanilla, salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide).
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1671kJ / 395kcal, Fat 7.2g (on which saturates 4.1g), Carbohydrates 77g (of which sugars 55g), Protein 5.5g, Salt 0.2.5g
Not suitable for vegetarians