Warm sticky toffee pudding, freshly baked in less than 2 minutes. For an extra indulgent treat add a scoop of ice cream or dollop of custard.
What's in the Box?
Contains 3 x separately packed 50g portions
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug cake mix into the mug and add 30ml (2tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then pour 15ml (1tbsp) of water evenly over the top. Microwave on full power for 80 seconds - (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one,
adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug cake even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), soft dark brown sugar (sugar and cane molasses), caster sugar, natural vanilla flavouring, salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide)
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of milk, soya and nuts.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1511kJ / 353kcal, Fat 0.6g (on which saturates 0.0g), Carbohydrates 82g (of which sugars 50g), Protein 4.5g, Salt 0.5g