Treat yourself! A gooey and soft cookie dough bursting with Belgian milk chocolate chips. The chocolate cookie mug mix bakes in just 45 seconds, just enough time to get the ice-cream out of the freezer!
What's in the Box?
Contains 3 x separately packed 63g portions
How to make it?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of mug cookie mix into the mug and add 10ml milk.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 45 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one,
adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug cookie even more awesome,
top with a scoop of vanilla
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Plain flour (wheat flour, statutory nutrients (calcium carbonate, iron, thiamin, niacin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (19%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), caster sugar, light brown sugar, natural vanilla flavouring, salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide).
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1643kJ / 388kcal, Fat 6.0g (on which saturates 3.4g), Carbohydrates 76g (of which sugars 44g), Protein 5.8g, Salt 0.7g